JUNIOR STAFF WANTED
We are a local, family-run fish and chips shop offering high quality fish, chips, seafood and snack varieties. Wapi and Spud opened in 2018 although Fish and Chips has been in our family business since 2007. (So yes, we take our food pretty seriously!) We are currently looking for a new addition to our team starting on a casual basis, possibly being 2-3 days per week (weekend availability essential).
About the role
You will essentially be our team All Rounder, being the welcoming face our customer sees first to the Artist that prepares of our fine fish for the orders.
– Greeting walk-in customers and taking orders
– Taking large sums of phone call orders
– Cook, supervise and pack orders
– Handle cash, eftpos machine and till
– Maintain shop cleanliness (sweeping, packing, mopping and other general cleaning duties)
– Opening and closing of shop procedures
– Hospitality / Fast food experience advantage
– Friendly, welcoming and enjoy some mild banter with our regular customers
– Confident speaker when communicating with in house customers and phone orders
– Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced setting
– Take initiative to complete duties with minimal supervision
– Not afraid to get a little messy in the kitchen
– Able to do some heavy lifting
– Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
Training will be provided to the right candidate and hours of work will be discussed should you are successful. High school students are encouraged to apply!
How to apply:
Send your current resume to email@example.com
We take pride in our shop, our food and our people and we are looking for someone who will treat our business as their own. Cook with quality and serve with positivity.
Find out more about us at: